I’ve been entangled in a virtual game of tag.
Caught by Sarah Lopez over at God’s Not Finished With Us Yet. I’ve seen this around in the blogging world and figured that sooner or later I would get a turn. So, thanks to Sarah for allowing me to participate.
The rules are simple: list six random or weird facts about yourself, and then tag six others.
Writing six random or weird facts about me is pretty easy, since I am generally both random and weird. Trying to figure out which six, though, was quite a challenge. So here they are, in no particular order:
1. As a senior in high school, I was scouted by four colleges and one major league baseball team. My future was set. Then I blew my shoulder on the next-to-last game of the year, and never played again.
2. Though by all accounts a manly man, I will flee hysterically from a clown. Any clown. Would someone please explain to me why clowns aren’t the most horrifying things in the universe?
3. I will go to the store and by anything except toilet paper. You will never catch me with it. Ever.
4. I cannot go to bed at night without watching one episode of The Andy Griffith Show.
5. At seventeen, I saved a girl from suicide. She wanted to thank me in person, but I was too shy to meet her.
6. I once had over a thousand dollars worth of baseball cards. I sold them all to buy my wife’s engagement ring.
And in the spirit of keeping the ball rolling, I will invite…